Future-Proofing Your CTPAT Ecosystem
Compliance Strategies for the Long Haul
For global logistics and trade compliance professionals, 2022 has been the year of significant changes, and CBP is keeping us on our toes as secure trade becomes an even greater focus across companies and customs organizations worldwide. As a business, your goal is to keep goods moving seamlessly, which is why it’s more important now than ever to understand how changes to the program will affect operations across your enterprise.
Whether you are managing a multi-departmental global team with diffused CTPAT duties, or a team of one, this webinar will provide you with updated guidance on the strategies needed to keep up with the evolving CTPAT requirements. Along with critical updates regarding general compliance and forced labor, our CTPAT experts will show how a robust program can be a strategic asset and competitive advantage. During this 90 minute discussion, you will learn:
- How to cultivate an ageless internal CTPAT compliance ecosystem for long-term success
- How to establish multilateral awareness of CTPAT compliance
- How to use CTPAT compliance to get ahead of the curve in foreign trade programs using mutual recognition
- The importance of reframing the customs & business relationship dynamic
Discussions will also touch upon some of the following topics:
- Trade Compliance Program Requirements
- CTPAT Security Requirements
- Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA)
- Withhold Release Orders (WRO)
- Cyber Security
- Smuggling Trends
- Technology & Techniques for Mitigating Contraband Risk
This Webinar is Best For:
CTPAT/Trade Compliance Directors
Logistics Management Professionals
Supply Chain Management Professionals
Corporate Security Professionals
This event will be available to watch after the date. Live attendees will receive a certificate of completion following the webinar upon request. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
The CT Strategies team of former CBP CTPAT Supply Chain Security Specialists (SCSS) and Directors help companies successfully navigate CBP’s CTPAT program. Using insights from over 80 years of combined CBP operational and policy knowledge, we leverage our first-hand CTPAT supply chain security experience and connections to current CBP leadership, so you can save time and money and get the most out of your CTPAT membership.